Nowadays it is easy to attain a perfect aligned teeth through Orthodontic treatment. Srivari Dental Clinic offers Best Orthodontic Treatment in Bangalore.
Orthodontia also called Orthodontics or dentofacial orthopedics is a separate field in dentistry which deals with examination and correction of teeth and jaws to make it beautiful and aligned. In this metal wires made of stainless steel or ceramic will be inserted into orthodontic brackets or braces to get the teeth aligned.
Appliances used in Orthodontics are:
- Bite Plate: Deep bite occurs when front teeth overhang your lower teeth and incisors in the lower side make contact with upper part of the jaw. Bite plate is used to correct this.
- Herbst: In patients who are growing the herbst appliance is used to treat large overbite occurring due to small over jaws. This enables the straight growth of lower jaw at the same time it pressures upper jaw in the backward direction.
- Hawley retainer: Hawley Retainers is the appliance that is used after removing the braces to permanently position the dental tissue. It consists of a metal wire which envelops the six anterior teeth and maintains them in place. Its main benefit is that it can be adjusted while the treatment is progressing.
- Nance Holding Arch: This is an appliance made to restrict upper molars from moving forward after any kind of molar distalizing device is worn. This will be cemented in the mouth for a longer period.
- Lingual Arch: Lingual arch is a dental appliance which is used to connect molars. It sticks strongly to molars and cannot be removed. It stagnates the movement of lower or upper first molars.
Srivari Dental Clinic became a much sought after dental clinic in Bangalore within a few years of its inception. The dedicated team of doctors offer best Dental Care to the patients.
Visit us: http://www.chennaidentalclinic.in/
Mail us: email@example.com