How many of you had really bad days dealing with a toothache? An aching tooth is probably the worst kind of pain that anyone can suffer. The pain maybe due to an infection in the tooth or the gums.
Such infections are very common and so is the root canal procedure which is used to alleviate the pain from tooth infections.
Many of us get nightmares when we think of root canal treatments because it is assumed to be very painful. But a trained surgeon can skillfully treat the infection with proper methods.
What is a Root Canal Treatment?
When a tooth is infected, it means that the nerves and pulp inside the tooth are infected. The dental treatment which involves removing the infection from a tooth is known as root canal treatment or endodontic therapy. The pulp of the tooth is the root canal, and the infected area is cleaned.
The nerve tissue, blood vessels, and other cells constitute the pulp of the tooth, which are normally removed in this procedure. The tooth is cleaned, fillings are done and sealed with a crown.
When should you get a root canal treatment done?
If you are having these symptoms, it’s better to run to your dentist and get your teeth checked:
- Constant pain while eating and chewing food
- Serious pain when you put pressure on a particular area in your gums
- Sensitivity to hot or cold drinks, or food items, where tooth starts to tingle or feel painful
- If you find a small bump, similar to a pimple, near the area of the pain
- If the tooth starts to darken and lose its original colour
- If there is a swelling near the gums near the area where it is painful
- Tenderness near the tooth which is aching
- An unattended cavity can, later on, lead to a tooth infection which will need a root canal treatment.
The earlier a root canal treatment is done, easier it is to save a tooth. Saving the natural tooth is much better and less costly than getting implants.
Srivari Dental Clinic – The best root canal specialists in Tamilnadu
Do you want to know where you can get the most affordable and the best root canal treatment in Chennai?
Visit Srivari Dental Clinic, where the caring staff and the highly talented doctors shall make sure you get a comfortable procedure done.
Book an appointment as soon as possible to get a world class treatment.
Mail us: email@example.com
Book appointment: www.chennaidentalclinic.in/book-appointment.html